DLSZ iBook Talk 2014
The Learning Resource Center (LRC) has come with iBook Talk that aims to encourage and promote the love of reading among its students and Lasallian Partners.
iBook Talk gives each students and Lasallian Partners the chance to entice others to read by submitting a short video of himself/herself narrating consequential details—based from the attached guidelines—of the book he/she has read.
All entries will be posted on the LRC Website, DLSZ Media Gallery and GS/HS LRC Electronic Bulletin Board.
We are hoping for everyone’s positive response in this collaboration
For more details regarding this project, please read the guidelines below:
iBook Talk Template
Ø Introduce yourself (e.g. “ Hello my name is…”)
Ø Tell about the book-- but don’t give away the ending;
Ø Narrate your favourite part of the story;
Ø Give a recommendation ( e.g. “If you like stories dealing with” … or” I recommend this book to anyone who likes reading about… “)
Ø Write an ending sentence for your review
1. This project is open to all DLSZ students and Lasallian Partners.
2. iBook Talk entries should be from the collections of the Grade School (GS) and/ or High School (HS) LRC.
3. To capture and record your entry, you can use any of the following: video/digital camera, camera phone, tablet, etc.
4. Save your entries in MP4 file or AVI format.
5. The video entry shall follow the time requirement of 2-3 minutes only.
6. Use of appropriate language throughout the presentation (English / Filipino).
7. The rights of the video shall remain with the presenter. However, LRC holds the right to broadcast or post it on the LRC Website, Media Gallery and GS and HS LRC Electronic Bulletin Board without any permission or further remuneration to the presenter.
8. Submission of entries is from August 2014 – March 2015.
10. All participants shall be given a certificate of participation.
We are looking forward to your entries! Thank you! J
READ AND BOOK TALK!